Karen Reass is an Internationally Credentialed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, an Advanced Certified Relapse Prevention Specialist and a Certified Clinical Interventionist. She has been providing treatment for addicted individuals and their families for over 25 years.
“Throughout my career, I have sought out cutting edge training with leaders in the field and have studied extensively to provide the very best care.”
From Intervention to Relapse Prevention, Karen will provide clear strategies to address the addiction that has hijacked your loved one. She blends her training and personal experience to provide an authentic and direct approach that allows her clients to see new options and make better choices.
Karen’s career includes:
- Speaking at conferences and training other professionals locally and nationally
- Developing curriculum and implementing educational programs for families whose loved ones are receiving inpatient or residential substance abuse treatment
- Supervising staff at both residential and out-patient treatment programs.
- Training students to become credentialed counselors in NYS
- Over 25 years of compassionately and effectively treating those suffering from addiction